My office is more than happy to provide Special Occasion Certificates to constituents that are celebrating milestone birthdays or anniversaries.
In addition to an official certificate from me, additional certificates can be arranged for by the following:
- The Queen (Birthdays 100+, Anniversaries 60+)
- The Governor-General – H.E. David Johnston (Birthdays 90+, Anniversaries 50+)
- The Prime Minister - Rt. Hon. Justin Trudeau (Birthdays 75+, Anniversaries 25+)
- Your Member of Parliament - Hon John McKay, P.C., MP (Any Special Occasion, Birthday or Anniversaries)
- The Lieutenant Governor of Ontario - Hon. Elizabeth Dowdeswell (Birthdays: 90+ / Wedding Anniversaries: 50+)
- The Premier – Hon. Kathleen Wynne (Birthdays 80+ Anniversaries: 40+)
- Your Member of Provincial Parliament - Hon. Mitzie Hunter MPP - (Any Special Occasion, Birthday or Anniversary)
- The Mayor – John Tory - (Birthdays: 80th & every 5 years thereafter / Wedding Anniversaries: 40th & every 10 years thereafter)
- Your City Councillor – (Any Special Occasion, Birthday or Anniversary)
Please complete and submit the following Certificate request and my office will be in touch with you. Please note that sufficient notice is required to process all requests.
Certificates are provided by your local representative. To make sure you live in Scarborough-Guildwood have your postal code ready and follow
If you do not live in Scarborough-Guildwood this site will give you the contact information of your local MP who will be happy to help you.